Elizabethtown needs your help in creating a trail master plan to connect Exit 94 with downtown. There are many ways to let us know your ideas and thoughts! We want to hear from you! There are may ways to be involved in the Elizabethtown Trail Plan!
- Follow the project website. Get updates, view project materials and provide input by clicking the follow button on the right column. Emails will be sent to you as updates are posted.
- Interact on Social Media. Follow progress on either Facebook (Elizabethtown Tourism) or Twitter (@TourEtown)!
- Take the survey. A survey is being developed and will be posted to this website in early February. The survey will include questions concerning the route, issues impacting the trail, and potential connections.
- Attend a Meeting. A public workshop will be held on February 8th from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Tourism & Convention Bureau (1030 Mulberry St). If you cannot attend this meeting, our team has a Meeting in a Box that can be presented in about 20 minutes to a group, organization, or board meeting to get your group’s input!
- Submit your ideas with the form below.